MCN & Tires

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Mon Feb 12 15:20:02 PST 2007

I'm half way through my second set.  First set lasted around 8k miles.
No cupping on front but I usually run 44/42 to help prevent cupping.  I
had them at the last Durango rally.  I like them, the front has a more
rounded profile than others; makes it steer a little harder at slow
speeds and turn in isn't as quick but they are rock solid down the road
which there is alot of here is corn land.  I still may try something
else next time just to get experience but I like the PRs.

Had Avon 45/46 before but didn't like the front tire; funky tread
pattern made the front twitchy.  they have since changed the front tire
with the new Storm series so I might go back because the 45/46 had a
little more stick than the PRs and lasted just as long.

depending how much I ride this spring I will be about at the end of my
current PRs life cycle by Durango time.  So you might get to see/ride
them towards the end if I still have them on.

Good Luck

Art in DM