MCN & Tires

Junkyardhotrod at aol.com Junkyardhotrod at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 02:21:01 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/12/2007 11:18:48 AM Mountain Standard Time,
scapco at ecentral.com writes:
On another note, has anyone tried the Michelin Pilot Roads
and how did you like them?  I'm looking for something like
the D205's for tread life.  I've got a couple of ideas for
a sticky set.

      I have been pondering the pilots myself for a while, but I have to run
out the 220s that are on it now and a set of 207s that are on my spare wheels
first, I think the 207s final days will be in Durango.
      If you want a really sticky set, just buy a set of Kens take offs
before he goes racing this year, I think he is running Michelins now, but the last
couple sets I got were 208 GPAs.

     Mike - in Colorado