Durango (ahh... gpzlist activity)

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Tue Feb 20 19:21:41 PST 2007

Ahh, some much-needed mods to the Scapps' Hotel!  M.Buerlerlehe & I slept in
the street ferchrissake!!  (albeit in a nice 2br camper) ;-)

We'll probably have other arrangements for the nights leading up to the
Thursday kickoff dinner, but we'd love a room (in a camper even!) for two on
Sunday night before Monday's RMNP ride.  We do have another local option
(friends in Commerce City) that we'd be more than happy to exercise, just
give me plenty of notice.

:-D Durango!

-RS in VT