Max File Size

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 09:23:46 PST 2007

The default limit for the overall message size was set to 40KB.  I removed
that and set it to 0 which means there is no limit.  I am thinking a
reasonable limit would be 250K or so but I just wanted to test to see that
attachments worked at all first which it seems that it does.  In the DIGEST,
it strips off the attachment but gives the user a nice URL where they can
check out the attachment if they choose to.  Nice.

By default, I am excluding attachments like .exe, .com and such, but as
always, be careful when opening attachments.

Dave in Des Moines