clutch master cylinder

S Young sid.young at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:44:30 PST 2007

Dave,

A few things to try, first loosen the calliper bled nipples and see if
you can squeeze any fluid out. If the M/C wont move then just strip it
down and clean it out...chances are its got some gunk built up some
where. How old is it and when was the fluid last replaced and the
system bled?

Brakes are really easy to service and master cyclinders are usually
easy to strip clean and rebuild (most often without a kit if the seals
are still good).

Sid

--

Visit Sid's
"Classic Japanese Motorcycle Restoration Site"