Looking for home for 2 pairs Touring boots

Rob Feller arfeller at olypen.com
Sun Jan 7 10:23:00 PST 2007

Hello,

I have two pairs of riding boots.  One brown one black.  Sized 11-12.   I
wear size 10.5-11 and they are big for me.  So I would guess these would fit
11.5 - 12.

I like the boots but they are just too big.  When I bought my bike the
previous owner gave them to me as part of the sale.

I have pictures of the boots at this address.  The brown boots appear new.
The black ones have been used but both in very good condition.

Brown - made in Italy, Gaerne brand, leather
Black - made in Italy, BMW leather with gortex.

http://olypen.com/arfeller/

Send me an email if interested.

Thanks

Rob Feller