what a pain!

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:26:12 PST 2007

"I'm going to summarize below what I've gone through to this point."
Nowhere do you mention checking the tensioner in your summary post, or
anywhere else in this thread that I can find (until your quote below).

I also found it strange that you wouldn't have checked that, but you
didn't mention it in this thread. I might just be blind, though. I
suppose I haven't kept up on the whole saga. Sorry... and good luck.
:)

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100