what a pain!

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 10 18:26:06 PST 2007

I spoke with a guy at Cycle Therapy today who says he's swapped the engines from a gpz to a zx11 and viseversa, and except for the head, they are virtually identical.

John Soliday <johnsoliday at msn.com> wrote:  Really, I got my 500 mile 95 GPZ for $3200 but that was a find. You see
good ones on ebay with 10K+ miles for only $2500. I bet a ZX11 would take
the GPZ heads, as they are probably lower compression and I doubt the ZX11
had very high domes because those really reduce power.