what a pain!

Jameson, George E. george.jameson at mirant.com
Thu Jan 11 09:26:57 PST 2007

There will be a few issues with cooling lines and the like. You may have
to go to pod filters unless you just get lucky on the airbox.  But the
ZRXOA guys have swapped engines between the 1100 and 1200 many times and
a few have put gpz motors in their 1100's to get the more aggressive gpz
cam and the 6 speed plus the higher rev limiter. If you have an interest
go to the website . I'm new there since I just bought my zrx, but there
are a lot of knowledgeable people there who could give you more
information on the subject.  I liked my gpz but just bought a pretty
blue 03 with 5000 miles, for 4200, so the gpz had to go, I deliver after
work tonight.