craigs list bike

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 12 20:23:06 PST 2007

Guys,
  You won't believe it, but I'm getting the $1000 bike for $500. Don't adjust your screen, you read that right. Unbelievable! I think I'm finally getting a break. (big sigh) Only problem is it's in CA so I have to pay for shipping. But, I can afford it now ;-) I didn't even ask for that price, he  just blurted out that he'd cut the cost in half because he's really anxious to get it out of his way in the garage so they can start working on their '65 Mustang. Waaaaay Cool! Engine's in good shape. Somebody pulled out in front of him just before Thanksgiving. He got fairly banged up, but he's healing. I hate to get a good deal at the expense of his health, but...........oh heck with that! I just feel all giddy inside!! :-)