valve adjustment

Jay Loeppke jloeppke at charter.net
Sat Jan 13 18:53:33 PST 2007

Steve,  Your recommendation is what I did the second time around, I
felt it was easier to measure this way. Thanks for the feedback, I
feel that I got a good measurement from your feedback.  If you over
shoot the position on the lobe why can't you back it up a bit? Does
it have to do with the shape of the cam on the rocker arm and not
being able to move smoothly?