"new" bike

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 06:38:14 PST 2007

Thanks John, I will be making absolutely sure this frame is ok. If not, I'll move the engine over to the other bike. And your "dibs" is noted.

John Soliday <johnsoliday at msn.com> wrote:  Be very careful about assuming the wrecked bikes frame is straight. IMHO,
any crash that bends back the forks will also bend the frame where the
triple clamps mount top and bottom. You can really tell how tweaked it is
without a frame jig but you notice any wrinkles or flaky of the paint on the
down tubes coming off the triple clamp mounts, it is bent and well handle as
such. Be careful. If you get a spare pair of seat mounts out of this deal
dibs.

John