Fitness

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 09:11:30 PST 2007

Hey guys,
Yes, except with an asterisk:  I had to change engines out at around 90k due to compression loss in #3 cylinder from abusing the poor thing.  So yes, that mileage is correct on the original frame, etc. Of course, necessary changes of worn parts: shock, fork rebuilt, chain/sprockets, etc.
If I had to replace this bike it'd be the new ZX-14 Concours.
Ron Jordan