Geesh!!

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 23 12:44:11 PST 2007

<<Well, I just can't believe this. A motor that was on Ebay located in
Cincinatti had less than 8 minutes left on the auction and the bid was only
$55 with no reserve. So, I thought, what the hey, I'll throw $75 at it and
see what happens. Surely somebody will outbid me. Well, to my shock and
disbelief, nobody else bid and I won the dang thing for $56. Somebody get me
some water....quick!>>

So what happened to the $1000 crashed bike? Is that coming too? Are you
going to be our parts house for the forseeable future?

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com