Modified Gpz

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 13:53:21 PDT 2007

Since I was the only New Yorker at the Fandango, it must be me. You had me
scared for minute thinking I was drinking something good for me. It's not
orange juice, it's Gatorade. That's just the stock swingarm painted silver.
The remote adjuster is the compression adjuster of the ZX9r shock ('94 to
'97 only) that is a bolt in on the GPZ. the rear brake and rear wheel are
from a ZX11D and requires machining of sprocket mounting surface of the
drive hub and sinking the sprocket mounting studs deeper into the drive hub
as well. It allows me to run a 180 section rear tire on a proper 5 1/2" wide
rear wheel.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i