first ride with emulators - finally installed...

Robinson, Art (ON15) art.robinson at honeywell.com
Mon Jul 9 10:24:54 PDT 2007

Yup! My bike is 12 and I'm 66, so I'm way passed her. She has a lot of
new parts and I'm still all original equipment. On the way home from the
Sportbike Rally, I think I was passing more gas that the Geepers. It was
good to be last in line! Now if I could just re-route some of that
through the air filter it might add quite a booooooost.

Art in TO