Drop the forks?

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 09:42:32 PDT 2007

agree with scapps on this one...  hey charles, i think
the only difference between my ride and yours is color
- though you keep adding black bits to yours...

LSL + ZRX bar set up, fork tubes about 1/4" above the
triple clamp, 47 tooth rear sprocket with the wheel
all the way forward, cartridge emulators, pilot
roads...  set up wise, i think we're close - and yes,
it's finally comfortable for the old fart.

andy b