rain attire for the elevated gentleman

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 09:30:55 PDT 2007

Dude,

  Just make sure that what you get doesn't have the kind of coat that has the elastic around the middle but not the bottom. That's how mine is and when I was riding home from our Indi trip last year, and I had to put the rain suit on, the dang bottom half of the coat kept flipping up exposing my midriff. I guess I could've stopped and tucked it into the pants, but that's silly.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:
  Brain pickin' time.

Anyone have any suggestions for a decent, yet inexpensive rainsuit for
someone who is 6' 3" tall? My old Walmart special needs replacing, and
I'm tired of wet shins.

Thanks in advance
Dave B