Paint

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 09:42:51 PDT 2007

Yes, I got to tip the hat to that bike. Killer
Not turtle black.

Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote: I rode his Jerry and it just FEELS like your smokin'...even sitting still ;-)

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at yahoo.com> wrote:  Orange! I don't want to ride above my skill level.!

David Beard wrote: Remember, you can always step up to ORANGE! ;-)

That is, of course, if you can handle the speed....

Jerry Clair wrote: of course, I want a fast bike!
Better red than dead!

David Beard wrote: Jerry,

I would think any quality gray primer would be fine since you are
putting down a base coat color (silver), top coat color (red) and clear
coat. Youare still painting her red, right?

Dave B