Rockelle II

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 12:20:52 PDT 2007

LOL, no matter I'll blind 'em, but hey, if China, America and Canada are on the right side of the road....
darn brits mess everything up, ock! give back the island.!

Stephen Hampson <shampson at beeb.net> wrote: Looks OK to me but I've just realised the UK one will be no good to you as
the beam dips on the wrong side. As you Americans and most of the world
drive on the wrong side of the road.

Steve