rain attire for the elevated gentleman

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 14 07:21:32 PDT 2007

I'm 6'2" and have a Tourmaster Tour Elite II jacket and pants. Excellent
protection, very well made, quite heavy duty. It is not a good warm weather
rain suit, but for riding all day in a cool rain, you can't beat it. I also
have a FirstGear Rainman jacket and pants. It is lighter weight and the
jacket is vented better. It's good Summer rain gear, not too bad over a mesh
jacket and pants. It's the suit I use the most.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White