V&H exhaust

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 12:12:18 PDT 2007

Guys,

  I've been talking to the guy with the V&H exhaust system who wants to trade for a stock exhaust..which I have. He called me a minute ago and let me listen to it over the phone..kind of funny. Can't tell much from the phone, but it sounded kind of quiet. Anyway, the point of this email is that he told me that his bike does not have the centerstand and that I would have to take mine off. I know Charles said you can maintain the centerstand with this exhaust. So....can I, or can I not keep my centerstand with the Vance & Hines SS2R exhaust system? Thanks.

  Dave D.