2nd Annual Southern Indy Ride

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 10:53:15 PDT 2007

Just to reitterate, it IS a fun time and there are some great roads. Don French knows where the best ones are. I know some have met Don, but for those who haven't, he's nutty, wacky, goofy, and just plain fun to be with, not to mention a really good rider...sometimes difficult to keep up with through those turns. I know he could loose me in a heartbeat if he had a mind to. Hey Don, I want a ride on Zippy the Streak this time ;-) But, please give it serious consideration. Anybody's welcome, y'all come.

  Dave D.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:
  Hey Guys!

We are planning our 2^nd Annual Southern Indy Ride next
month for the weekend of August 18^th and 19^th . Last year four of us
got together and had an absolute blast following our guide Don "Diego"
French through the twisties of Hoosier National Forest. We're hoping to
get a few more riders this year. The scenery is great and the roads were
awesome. If you can make it, or want more info, drop either me or Dave
Daniels an email.

Some of us will be heading down that Friday and overnighting
in Bloomington, Indiana. I know Dave and I will be staying through
Sunday night, but others may decide to leave earlier. If you've never
been to Bloomington, it's a college town and the "scenery" downtown at
night is as spectacular as anything you'll see on the road during the
day. ;-)

I hope that at least a few of you mid-westerners can make
it. Bring your riding buddies, too.

Dave B