carb problem?

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 10:24:29 PDT 2007

I went the easy route with the reed valves. I used the existing small
hoses that come out of the reed valves, and cut a piece of 1" copper
pipe long enough to fit across the gap between the hoses. Used two hose
clamps and it worked like a charm. Basically I now have one hose that
goes from one reed valve to the other.

Your other (stock) carbs will run like crap if you leave the airbox off.

Dave B