carb problem?

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jul 22 07:30:08 PDT 2007

A washer and another clip, three washers, whatever. You must duplicate the
thickness of the nailhead on the stock needle or it will rattle up and down
in the slide. Dynojet jet numbers are stamped on the top of the jet, Keihin
jet numbers are stamped on the side. Dynojet says to use their #104 main
jets for a stock exhaust, the #108's for an aftermarket exhaust.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White