pain in the groin

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 23 11:56:39 PDT 2007

The exact reason I'm doing these 2" risers, which by the way, I picked up today from the machine shop. They came out great. I'll get some pics after they're all done. All in all, there'll be seven of us out there using them soon. If after seeing them and hearing the good reports (I hope there will be some) another group will want a set.....;-)

Alexander Finger <af at genevainformation.ch> wrote:  Dave Daniels schrieb:
> Ok, this post may make a few chuckle, but I have a real question. Does anybody else have trouble with your groin (aka your nuts) going numb on the stock seat over a period of a half hour or more? Seriously, this is a problem for me.

it's well known to bicycle riders that the position in which you sit on
the saddle can cut down blood supply for vital parts of your anatomy.
Depending on the way you sit you can buy different saddle designs.

Try to lift your chest from the tank and sit more upright ;)