pain in the groin

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 24 05:49:47 PDT 2007

I used an Air Hawk with my stock seat for awhile.  Expensive, it worked
good but in the end (lol, there I go again) you're better off to invest
the extra $$$ to just get a custom seat made (Russell, Seargant, Mayer
or whoever).  I did loan my AH to a friend once and he claimed it caused
him numb-nutness.
Art in DM