Faster 95 for sale in omaha check out my ad now with pics

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Thu Jul 26 06:44:07 PDT 2007

Well, with it does have RED ancestry which just makes
it a better, faster built machine.
I understand the owner felt it too fast, so he painted
black drag to "Detune it" the black also makes steer a
little softer in the turns.
 The owner probably is used to those 2 cylinder bikes
or is a regular attended at the fetish balls. Hard to know
for sure.
I hope Tony Soprano doesn't get a hold of this one too.

Seriously, looks in good shape. 2800-3k maybe?

Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at> wrote: Ok, faster red means red??? I don't get it.

mfrudiker at wrote:

I know that $3500 is steep but obo means obo need to pay myself back for the new bike.