New Shoes

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Jul 30 14:39:51 PDT 2007

<<If you don't see the white threads, it aint done yet.  I rode back from TN
one day with a 15-18" strip, 1.5 inches or so wide.  I was in a hurry, I
figured if I got home faster, the better.  Pretty impressive that it held
together at 100 plus with about 1/16" of material held air under that
strain.  Anything less your a WIMP!  Worse thing was, I wanted to do a
burnout video prior to swapping tires.  Oh well, this set will fry at the
end!

Tom >>

This is a joke right?

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com