Suzuki commercial

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 05:09:56 PDT 2007

Guess I haven't seen it. Sounds pretty dumb though.

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at yahoo.com> wrote:  I don't know, maybe it's just me getting older. I was getting my
'Law and Order' fix tonight and -maybe you've seen it.
-The Suzuki commercial for their SUV. It's the one with the husband
a wife kinda race down down hill. Come on you know the one where,
get this, the wife jumps on the GSX or some such model- Not a bandit
or Intruder, Bill. -and they go racing down hill.

Then the guy in the SUV cuts off road to finish first to the destination.
and asks her,"what took you so long?"

Now, "I'm not judging, I'm just saying" I'm not sure what this
commercial is suppose to say. Is it something good about their SUV
-or (what it does say to me), about Suzuki bikes or more over the riders
are -really kinda hot? or slow? or women?
Or is there a real reason for the nickname can-a-tuna?
Confused as usual,
Jerry