Sounds like the Concours 14 is coming

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Jul 31 08:18:52 PDT 2007

I saw one this weekend on vacation with my daughter.  Kind of star wars
looking IMHO, not very pretty from my initial impression.  Just seems HUGE
too, from the looks of it.  Then again the moron that owned it had just
bought it and wanted to impress me about how he paid over list for it and
three other people were trying to buy it while he was writing the check.
Yeah, I was in Estes Park, CO rich dumb tourist capital of the world, next
to Lake Tahoe.

John (in Boulder, yeah, yeah, I know just a bunch of liberal hippies live
here)