Vance & Hines Exhaust

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Jul 31 12:57:26 PDT 2007

  I know a guy who recently bought a '96 "almost as fast as red" black GPZ that came with a V&H SS2R exhaust system. This is the guy I was considering trading my stock system with, but decided to keep what I have. He eventually picked up a stock exhaust from Jerry, but now wants to sell his Vance & Hines system. He's not a member of this list...yet, but I told him I'd advertise here for him. He wants $225.00 for the complete system. I've seen it and heard it. It's in good shape with the exception of needing to be cleaned up a bit. It has a nice throaty exhaust note. I realize there are different sets of baffles you can get with that sysem but I don't know what configuration he has. He's not sure either. If you are interested you can email him at:
  wla160 at
  His name is Wayne Adams and he lives in Fairfield, Ohio. Thank you for your time and please have a pleasant rest of your back to our sponsors.