Front sprocket replacement tips? Now fork oil amount

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 13:56:50 PDT 2007

Think of the old dodge (chargers etc) driver side rotors
...they were LH studs... or my fan at home, the nut that holds the blade. It's the inertia of the shaft or stud and
the lack of it on the nut.

1KPerDay <1kperday at gmail.com> wrote: That doesn't make sense to me... the countershaft output sprocket turns counterclockwise, so if the nut were reverse-threaded, the inertia of the nut would loosen (to the right) as the bike accelerated.

At least that's how my primitive caveman mind sees it...