"mileage says 400 but not sure if it's actual"

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 11:03:47 PDT 2007

You guys are ruthless. It's a different paintjob for sure and probably would only appeal to a younger rider. I personally don't think it's bad. Not my cup of tea, but not as terrible as you old foggies are making it out to be. ;-)  By the way, I'm no spring chicken myself.

"Robinson, Art (ON15)" <art.robinson at honeywell.com> wrote:  Couldn't agree more! It's a terrible thing to do to a nice bike.

Art in TO