Two weeks till Durango!!

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Jun 7 08:18:10 PDT 2007

Gents,

Only two more weeks until Durango 2007 (or Silverton if you
prefer).   Our weather here yesterday and today reminded me
to remind all who are attending to bring your weather gear.

We had hurricane force winds here yesterday and today and
heavy snow on the mountain passes.  While I'm not expecting
that kind of weather, we may hit rain and some cool temps
so bring your rain gear and a sweatshirt.  Silverton is at
9,500 ft and once the sun goes down it gets fairly cool at
night to downright cold.  Be prepared, you were warned.  ;-)

Charles S.
95
GPZ1100