"looking for some GPz people" from Bolton CT... anyone on the list?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 09:32:47 PDT 2007

Also check this forum out:

  http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/main-lobby/

1KPerDay <1kperday at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,
a buddy from an MC forum PMed me this:

"Hi. I'm looking for a couple of folks I met at a brit-bike meet last
week. They were interested in going to the japanese bike meet ( the
idea for the thing was germinating at the time we were talking) if we
ever had it. My buddy took down their first names names and an
incorrect web address. Their names were Paul and Kate (Kawi Katie?)
from Bolton, Ct. She had said she owned like a dozen Kawis and was big
into GPZs. I was looking at a GPZ site, found a blurb w/ your name on
it, a light bulb illuminated in my rum soaked mind and here I am. So
if you know of these folks could you have them contact me?"

If you know of these people, email me off list for his email addy. I'd
also appreciate it if you could post this on the GPz forum.

Tjhanmks

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100