I'd rather be riding

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 05:13:27 PDT 2007

Also, I found it easier to move the airbox around without it being connected to the breather hose on the bottom. You know, the one coming up out of the crankcase.

Rickard Olsson <richie at webhackande.se> wrote:  Bill M. wrote:

> Any advice before I start (and have to resort to saying bad words and
> stomping around)?

IIRC those are requisite steps, unless you toss the air box and go to
pods. I believe (it's been awhile) you can unfasten the air box and move
it back a wee bit to make the procedure somewhat easier, but it's still
like juggling greased chainsaws, only without the excitement. Strictly
pain only.

/ Richie