Long time no see

nm5150 at aol.com nm5150 at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 10:56:51 PDT 2007

Hey all,
  I have not posted un a while but have still been lurking and reading.I have been working onthe road and look at the list when I can.I just bought a Ducati Multistrada and so I now have a 84 GPZ for sale in Arkansas.I haven't put it back together yet but I have all of the parts repainted and new decals.I also have a "new" Super Trapp and the Kirker header has been powder coated.Now when I am home I do not have much time and I would rather ride the new bike than work on the old one.If anyone is interested let me know.

  Doug in Ar.