2" tall risers

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 06:44:02 PDT 2007

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. My opinion is that the LSL kit is not ugly (or fugly), just not as nice, or natural looking as the clipons. I had the LSL kit and used it for several months during which some of us took a weekend ride in S. Indiana. We spent over 10 hours on our bikes on Saturday and the LSL simply made that possible for me. I have trouble with tendinitis in my elbows and without the LSL kit, my arms would have been in sad shape by the end of the day. But, they felt fine because of the kit. I only sold the kit because I needed money. I've been kicking myself in the butt since then. But, after I get these taller risers, all will be hunkey dorey. At that time, I will take some pictures for all to see. Nothing says we can't order more later.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:  I agree with you, Rickard. A lot of people swear by the LSL conversion,
but I think it looks downright fugly!

Dave B