which hyperco spring for the ZX-9R shock?

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 12 16:34:20 PDT 2007

Arent the coils thicker also though (appear to be in the photo)?
Thicker coils and taller spring equates to the higher weight rating on
the spring.  And doesnt it need to be taller to maintain proper ride
height with a heavier rider?  I never measured the height of my
HyperCoil spring before it was installed.
Art in DM