Charles Scappaticci scapco at
Wed Jun 13 19:23:34 PDT 2007

Mr. Mason,

I am truly bummed.  I had even saved your favorite couch to sleep on
rather than replace it.  I guess I'm going to have to fly up to your
neck of the woods and rent a bike again in order to get a ride in with
you.  Sounds like I better do it soon before the nut cases in Quebec ban
motorcycles outright.

I promise to drink a Moosehead in your honor sir.

Charles S.