Fandango

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Thu Jun 14 18:21:36 PDT 2007

Well if the ol Geeper don't let me down I will.
Been having a few issues this week with the bike, work and loss in the
family -  not to mention the wife called me yesterday from the roadside
after her brake lines blew out.. They are all rusted to hell along with the
gas lines - so there is now way I can fix it before I leave, so she's going
to have to drive the other car with the leaking inlet manifold til i get
back..
     I gave the Geeper the annual cleaning tonight, so I don't wanna hear
any bitchin Northrup..
Heading out Saturday and taking the twisty way there - til I get to Kansas
that is..
Well maybe the rain will hold off without Jimbo Mason.. too bad you can't
make it man..

   Pete Staniforth
   96