Flying...no! (NGPZC)

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Sat Jun 16 16:43:39 PDT 2007

It was the Aluminum Overcast.  There was a gent there named James Fore
signing his book.  He flew 28 missions in Germany before getting shot
down and ended up in Buchenwald concentration camp.  He survived the war
to fly for Chaing Kai Shek in the Chinese war, and was shot down over
Laos flying CIA supply missions.  What a character this guy is and at 82
still sharp.

Here's a link to a pic.

http://www.micapeak.com/pipermail/gpzlist/attachments/20070616/d9b78dbc/attachment.jpg

Charles S.