Remus exhausts

Rickard Olsson richie at webhackande.se
Mon Jun 18 01:19:28 PDT 2007

Anyone on list have any experience with Remus exahusts?

I'm /finally/ ready to go 4-1 but it seems difficult to find any of the
usual suspects (V&H, Muzzy or my first choice, Micron) in Sweden
anymore. Most of the distributors have gone to importing slip-on and
cruiser systems only.

Remus OTOH, has two ranges of full exhausts for the GPZ, the Innovation
(non-repackable) and Grand Prix (re-packable) with options for
aluminium, carbon or titanium in both 54 and 76mm header sizes. I'm
considering either of the Alu or Ti 76 mm EEC-approved systems with a
small current bias towards the Innovation Ti EEC 76mm (in no small part
due to it lacking that big-ass logo the GP Ti system has).

Any insights or comments you may have is useful.

http://www.remus.at/php/index.php?cmd=cmdFrontendProducts&iProductModel=58895

     / Richie