Durango Forecast

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 18 15:52:25 PDT 2007

<<Sweeet! Prepare for snow... usually when my dad and I tour anywhere it
manages to snow at some point. :D>>

This reminds me of a trip I took a few years ago up to Killington, Vt. for
the Killington Classic Bike rally. Left Long Island at 8 PM it was high
70's. Got up into Connecticut I had to stop and add a sweat shirt and pant
liners. Got up into Vermont I had to switch to winter gloves, add a jacket
liner, balaclava and had to turn on the grip heaters. when we finally
arrived there at 2 AM it was 38 degrees.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com