On the way

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 09:27:58 PDT 2007

I hope you folks going on this trip will post pictures for all of us unable to attend...

scapco at ecentral.com wrote:  I talked to Pete Staniforth last night who is riding from
Connecticut to Durango/Silverton. He was in Tulsa OK and
said he was running behind schedule and was likely to meet
us in Silverton vs meeting us in Denver. He said he had a
blast in the Ozarks, but riding the back roads was taking
more time than he'd planned.

Mr. & Mrs. Rob Schwartz made it to Rico CO last night (near
Telluride) and were staying with their friend who lives
there. They were enjoying the ride down a lot and also
enjoying the 2007 FJR1300 they had rented.

I'll see some of you tomorrow morning for the ride down.
I'd like to leave no later than 8:00 and earlier if
possible as this will be a long (but spectacular) ride down.

Charles S.