Back from Fandango (Iowa)

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 27 07:27:58 PDT 2007

Brad and I rolled into Des Moines last night about 8pm.  VERY windy
across NE CO until Kearney, NE then it got hot and humid!  Other wise
uneventful ride.

Thanks again to Charles for spearheading this event!  It once again was
a Fandango of great friends (new and old), great roads and great times.
I can't think of a better group to ride with!!

Fast recovery and quick healing  wishes  to Jeff and Chuck!

I will be working on collecting pics from every one in attendance who
wants to have *all* photos (and a couple surprises) from everyone burned
onto  one or more disks for your convenience.  I would be happy to do
that, just send me your pics on a disk along with your snail mail
address and I will work on that in the next month or so.

Art in DM