Chuck Driscoll Update

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 11:30:02 PDT 2007

Gang,
Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, wishes, visits, and help. Got home last night. Perrcoset, good....
The hospital staff was great, a little snafu a checkout, but great care.
Bike will be shipped to Helena no prob. Can't type  much, clavicle you know.
Wanta say thanks, you guys are great. Schwartes and Scaps and Peter and Northup, and just all of you.
I will post more when I can type better.
Chuck
Black Gypsy