Photos from Phandango

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 07:26:41 PDT 2007

Hey Rob, Michelle and guys,

I'm not one to over-use this word, but in this case AWESOME!!! is the only word that works concerning these pix.

Glad to read that everyone is basically ok, and has made it home.? Sorry to hear about your mishap Jeff...?? Been there m'self enough...? Chuck D.: heal well...

To the rest of ye scurvy lot:? I can't wait for the next opportunity to ride?with you.? What a great group.

Big Aloha to everyone!

Hasta lumbago,

Ronny J.
Altadena, CA??