1995 faster black for sale in omaha ne.

SSGTFrudiker at aol.com SSGTFrudiker at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 19:57:12 PDT 2007

As some of you remember I rebuilt a 1995 GPZ  all new plastic and  paint,
chrome wheels,
Brand new in the box SSR2 header and muffler,Pod filters and rejet as  well
as lots of little odds and ends.

After about a year of bliss I ran across a deal on a 02 zzr1200 that I  could
not pass up so the black beauty is up for sale.

A few things I will disclose right away the bike has a prior salvage title
but has been inspected and should not be a problem to title in your state.

There is a scratch in the from fender from dropping a wrench on it, the
clutch slave cylinder, leaks and the petcock needs replaced or rebuilt, and last
but not least the key is temperamental in the gas cap and seat latch.

All and all this a very good bike that needs a home with love I am asking
$3000 or $3500 if I fix the small issues listed above.

Title in hand ready to move I pick up my ZZR1200 next weekend.

Pics on request all offers entertained cash talks.

Also have a 1997 cr250 MX bike converted to woods duty up for sale Ask for
more information looking to get $1700 for it and the spares that I have for  it.